::RajivGandhi Proudyogiki Vishwa vidyalaya::
RGPV Bhopal Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 219 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 87 Pharmacy Colleges, 80 MCA Colleges and 05 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 21 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
RGPV Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
- PhD Notification 2022-23 with Vacancies Click Here to View
- Letter Regarding College Transfer Click Here to View
- Letter Regarding Branch Transfer Click Here to View
- Anti Ragging Notice Click Here to View
- Regarding the review of certain subjects in view of the result of June 2022 Click Here to View
- Notice Regarding attending the program organized on the topic Contribution of tribal heroes in the freedom struggle Click Here to View
- Sports and culture calendar 2022-23 Click Here to View
- Admission Notice 2022-23 for Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Medical Biotechnology (PGCMB) Click Here to View
- AICTE-IDEA lab established in RGPV, Bhopal Click Here to View
- Walk in Interview for Guest Faculty Click Here to View
- Faculty Participation in UGC Approved Professional Development Program on Implementation of NEP-2020 implemented by IGNOU Click Here to View
- Admission Notice for M.Tech (Biomolecular Engineering and Biotechnology) and PGCMB (Post Graduate Certificate Program in Medical Biotechnology) for the session 2022-23 Click Here to View
- MTech-Nanotechnology Admissions Open for Session 2022-23 Click Here to View
- Notice regarding PhD Entrance Examination 2022-23 Click Here to View
- RGPV and Eduskills Collaboration. Click Here to View
- List of Activities organised under TEQIP-III Click Here to View
- Scholarship Scheme for Students of AICTE approved Institutions Click Here to View
- To consolidate the system of Technical Education, revitalize its Course Curriculum, develop an effective and efficient examination system
- Total Quality Management System
- Co-operation with the Academic Institutions, Research and Development Organizations and the Industries
- Using Technical Education Management Information System.
- Set up a Bureau for Curriculum Innovation and Examination Reforms
- Important guidelines regarding rgpv.org.in (web portal)
The various department of UIT are equipped with the state of Art computer centers, Departmental libraries and Labs for Teaching Research and innovations. Some of these are:
- https://www.rgpv.info is authorized to provide all updates regarding rajiv Gandhi proudyogiki vishwawidhyalaya. (state technological university)
- We provide most important news regarding rgpv result, exam forms, rgpv student login, and timetable. All notifications regarding rgpv are clearly organized here.
- Candidates can use this portal without any registration, we do not ask for your usernames and passwords. Please keep your passwords safe, do not enter your passwords in comments section.
- Please don’t pay any additional fee for @ internet café for registration, we do not charge extra for transaction.
- We use 128bit aes encrypted network, please don’t login from outer networks. Note: Banks don’t charge additional fee for transaction.
- The registration process is simplified now, students can individually pay examination fee easily from www.rgpv.ac.in
- Always stay safe while performing transactions from unknown places & use your personal devices to avoid misconceptions.
- Please do not share your sensitive details such as user name and password in internet café.
- Note: While performing a transaction please be aware, if a transaction fails, contact rgpv help center, after conforming perform another transaction.
- Students are requested to verify their details such as register number, name and number, before hitting submit button.